Some Info About Me


I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the college of education. I am majoring in elementary education and hope to graduate in 2010.
I've gone back to college after many years to pursue my degree because I have always wanted to teach. After earning my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. I want to teach 4th or 5th grade while earning my Master's degree in Secondary Education, specializing in Social Sciences. This would qualify me to teach in grades K-12. I would like to eventually like to teach 6th grade History or Geography.

The Purpose of this Blog

I started this blog as a way to collect the information I want to use when I become a teacher. Included in this blog will be: my philosophies about teaching, my attitudes, and the goals I hope to achieve in the classroom through the use of technology. Some of the tools I want to employ in the classroom to enhance the learning process are: blogs, websites, podcasts, hands-on and online learning. As I learn to use each of these technologies, I will find a way to bring them into the classroom. Join me on my journey through the wonderful world of technology.



Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome!

school house






This blog will be a work in progress. It will be constantly changing as modifications are made and new material is added. Please come back often and see what new things I have discovered. Leave a comment if you wish. I also welcome any constructive criticism and advice anyone wishes to share. Thanks.

No comments: